Log in to Gmail
- Visit Gmail.com and enter your Gmail email address and password.
- Click the Sign-in button to access your Gmail account.
Navigate to Settings
- Look for the gear icon located at the top right corner of your Gmail page.
- From the drop-down menu, select "See all settings."
Start the Importing Process
- Among the various options, click on "Accounts and Import."
Initiate Mail and Contacts Import
- Now, click on "Import mail and contacts."
Enter Your Comcast Information
- Provide your Comcast email address in the specified text field and click "Continue."
Allow Gmail Access to Comcast
- A pop-up will appear, requesting permission for Gmail to access your Comcast account. Click "Allow" to proceed.
Check Your Emails
- Once the import is complete, navigate to your Gmail inbox to verify that all your emails have been successfully transferred.
Powered by Shuttlecloud
This migration is powered by Shuttlecloud’s email migration API