While ShuttleCloud does not migrate Google Analytics Accounts, Google provides easy instructions (below) to do it manually.You can move your Google Analytics account to a different Google Account by making that Google Account a second administrator to your Analytics account:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click 'Access Manager.'
- From the 'Existing Access' table, click 'Add User.'
- Enter your alternate Google Account's email address, last name, and first name.
- Select 'Account Admin' as the Access type.
- Click 'Finish.'
- Now you can sign in to your Analytics account as the new administrator, and you can delete the original account administrator, if you choose to.
More information is available here. Myipaddress .